Monday, June 8, 2009

BO-WHAT???

Hi everyone. My name is Bowen Ellsmere. I multitask alot on second life - I design clothing for TASTY fashion and I own and operate MAS Studios Photography. I've been on SL for a while now and I still pretty much have no idea what I'm doing. Fortunately I have the help of my BEAUTIFUL and extremely talented soon-to-be-wife, Veronica Kanya.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ain't she gorgeous? Anyway, I don't really have a point to this blog other than to say "HI!" I plan on posting the odd blog pointing out some of the more interesting places in SL, from the beautiful, to the humorous, to the just plain weird.

Photobucket

"Man goes into the cage, cage goes into the water, shark's in the water.... our shark."

Photobucket

"How the Hell are you breathing?"

Photobucket

"Because it's my ship. My...................................................................................SHIP!"

So keep an eye on this page, because things are about to get interesting. Nica and I are celebrating our anniversary this week, so we'll probably be getting dressed up to go out.............

Photobucket

ok, so we're gonna stay home and watch a movie... Just as good!

Photobucket

-Bowen

No comments:

Post a Comment