Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A PIRATE'S DAY OUT!

AVAST MATEYS!

Bowen the Black here. As my first "official" blog, I thought I'd start at home. No, not where I live, but where I work. More specifically the Rockstar club and mall feat. TASTY FASHION! located in BEAUTIFUL Azores Flores

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Azores%20Flores/120/186/22

Photobucket
"A pirate's gotta partay!"

Photobucket
One righteously cool mall.

There's some interesting things to see around the Rockstar Mall, everything from some REALLY high quality shops with everything from skins to shapes to tattoos to clothing to weaponry. There's definitely something there for everyone.

But today this pirate is looking for the other treasures this Island holds.... YAAAARRRRGH!

Photobucket
Shakin' me old bones in the club!

Photobucket
I've heard of guard dogs, but a guard TIGER??

Photobucket
Maybe I'll just check out a movie in the theater.

Photobucket
"Do ye be havin' them chocolate dabloons?"

Photobucket
Aaaarrrr This floor be sticky!

But of course my favorite feature of the Rockstar Mall is TASTY FASHION, the store I co-own and home to MAS Studios photography

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Azores%20Flores/109/41/24

Photobucket

In the end, Rockstar at Azores Flores offers something for pretty much everyone. There's some great fashion and many other interesting things available at the shops, a theater always showing some pretty awesome movies, and a hoppin' nightclub.

So check it out if ye feel so inclined, me hearties. As for this ol bag o bones, I'll be heading back to that theater to finish the movie.... yeeaaarrrrgh!

Photobucket
"Where'd everyone go? What, like you've never seen a pirate skeleton in a movie theater.... sheesh!"

-Bowen

No comments:

Post a Comment