Friday, February 5, 2010

INVADERS FROM MARS...

So I was outside grilling chicken tonight. I know what you're thinking, grilling in February? Well I live in California... deal with it.

Anyway, I'm walking in and out between flippin the birds (heh) since I'm also watching Enter the Dragon on AMC (Bruce Lee and John Saxon-anything better? Not likely). Well I just happen to look up in the sky and Lo and Behold I see a tiny little light way way WAY up in the sky moving from North to South at a pretty decent clip (at least figuring how high it appeared to be it would have to be bookin' hardcore) and I start shouting for my enchanting and beautiful second half to come out and look.

Of course the back door opens just as said teeny little light disappears behind a bank of clouds and never comes out the other side.... GYUH!

I stood there for a few minutes watching and waiting, but the little UFO wasn't cooperating and the birds needed to be flipped again.... DAMNATION!

Now I know what you're thinking, and no, they don't come in that size and they are special order only. But I digress.

What is it that I could have seen flying high above me tonight? Well I checked a website that tracks satellite activity and according to that nothing was flying over my area tonight (but then again that site was HELLA hard to understand) So really I'm not sure.... It could have been the international space station, possibly some communications satellite that I just couldn't fiure out how to track properly, or maybe.... just maybe I saw something that is beyond simple explaination.... (que eerie music).

No comments:

Post a Comment